Hello. In this page, we are covering the frequently asked question so that you don’t have to contact us for simple questions about serveravatar.com.
This list will be updated regularly with updated common questions, and we will try to keep the content on this page as fresh as possible. We are not going to create a fancy page for FAQ; we will just list questions and answers in a most readable form.
Frequently asked questions
- What is ServerAvatar? ServerAvatar is a server management panel used to manage web servers without the need of command line. For example, You won’t have to open command line for tasks like Installing WordPress, Installing SSL certificate, creating a virtual host, creating Cron job, updating basic PHP settings, updating firewall rules, updating services, etc.
- How ServerAvatar works? ServerAvatar is a system built for non-tech people who don’t like to mess with commands just to set up a simple WordPress site. With ServerAvatar, You can configure your server, set up a WordPress website, install an SSL Certificate in less than 10 minutes without firing a single command yourself.
- What are the Operating systems supported by ServerAvatar? Currently, ServerAvatar.com only supports Ubuntu 16.04.
- What are the pricing plans of ServerAvatar? You can either go for Newbie plan($5.99/month) which is specially designed for bloggers and non-tech people with limited and one-click features or Pro plan($12.99/month) which is specially designed for developers and system administrators with advanced options and monitoring.
- What is the minimum duration of the plan? It is 7 days. You can try any plan for 7 days for Free. Once you are comfortable with ServerAvatar, you can pay based on your plan and cycle.
- How automatic SSL works? When you install SSL Certificate on your application with ServerAvatar’s Automatic SSL, ServerAvatar will issue SSL Certificate for your application from Let’s Encrypt and will configure it on your application.
- What are the requirements to connect my server with ServerAvatar? You just need a server with Ubuntu 16.04 operating system and is not already configured. If your server is already configured and still want to use ServerAvatar, You can contact us and get your sites migrated in no time!
- How much traffic can a server configured with ServerAvatar can handle? It’s a very broad question and there is no specific answer to this question. It is because the majority of the factors that determine how much traffic a server can handle depends on how a site is built or how much complex a site is. For example, a simple WordPress site built for an event with the specific amount of articles will work totally fine at thousands of real-time visitors while applications running supervisors and multiple cron jobs that execute complex MySQL queries will not handle much traffic in comparison with the first case.
So, These are the top 10 questions asked by our users before getting started! If you have any more questions, you can contact us directly and get your queries solved!