Services are the main processes running on your server. These processes are executed by the key services we use on the server, Like Web Server (Apache, Nginx, OLS), Redis, SSH, MySQL, Postfix, UFW(Firewall) and all the versions of PHP. You can manage all these services from ServerAvatar web app.
There are only three main actions that you have to perform with any service. They are.
- Start: Start a service if it is current “stopped”.
- Stop: Stop a service if you don’t want to use it (It will save RAM and CPU).
- Restart: Restart the service after making changes to the configuration.
Now, Let’s see how to perform all these actions and monitor the services in ServerAvatar.
Step 1: First, log in to your ServerAvatar account.
Step 2: Click on the Server Dashboard button.
Step 3: Now, you will see the option Services on the left-hand sidebar of the Server Panel. Click on “Services”.
Step 4: You will see the Services management screen like the image below.
- By clicking on Stop, as highlighted in the image below, you can Stop your services.
- By clicking on Start, as highlighted in the image below, you can Start your services.
- By clicking on Reload, as highlighted in the image below, you can Reload your services.
- By clicking on Restart, as highlighted in the image below, you can Restart your services.